Thursday 23 July 2009

Adding class to waste

So, you think I have no standard? Can't blame you if you have read that I have used plastic containers from cooking oil as drawers for my kitchen shelf.

Is it possible to add class to waste material re-used in this manner?

Take a look at this woolen cover I have made for my containers and decide.



I can also add length to it...


...so that it covers the contents in the container.



I can also invert it so that its bottom is now its top.



Is that classy enough for you to re-use your waste now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The CarbonTwin project was created to promote free exchange of Carbon Offsets between members who simply share their carbon offsets (for no compensation!) with members with higher carbon footprints.

http://www.carbontwin.com/