Tuesday 27 March 2007

An Inspiration and A Gift. See what I have received.

These are some ideas by Ernestina on how she sells her stone art.



Thank you, Ernestina, for allowing me to post a picture of your creations. What an inspiration! Using painted stone for my handmade jewellery ala eco friendly will be something that I will be looking into.

Also, I am now the proud owner of the following piece of stone art.




It was given to me by Suzi Chua of Universal Stones and Arts Paintings, all because she appreciates what I am doing on this blog. If you would like to meet up with this very friendly lady, try looking her out at Lim Art Handicraft N Souvenir Trading located at Sunway Pyramid where she conducts her stone painting classes.

So, I am not lying when I said that there is wealth from giving.

No comments: