Wednesday 7 March 2007

Do I do all 3Rs?

Doing all 3Rs., that is,” Reduce, Reuse, Recycle”, can be a very difficult move to start for some, especially if they have not been taught at a young age to do it. “Troublesome!”, that’s the oft heard word if there is only one piece of each recyclable item to hang on to, till the next worthwhile trip to the nearest recycling centre. “What a mess!”, expect to hear that too.

Before I pushed you into giving up doing all 3Rs, generate your own incentives to spur you on to make it your purpose for living. I have some incentives to share with you with no copyright reserve. It may help you solve your problems that are “oh” so similarly mine.

My first incentive: I have heard my mother said it and now that I have a family of my own, I am saying the same thing too, "It is getting more and more costly to raise a family". Here are some of my cost cutting ideas for:

1) Dressing up Barbie for my little girl.
2) Pencil holder.
3) Dolls
4) Concert Costume
5) Stool for my children's tired feed
6) Something to decorate something
7) Jewelley for my girl to play with so that I can say, "Don't play with mine", and be heard.

Let my pictures do the talking in the next posting.

No comments: